OUR COMMITMENT TO EACH OTHER
The safety, health, and well-being of our guests and colleagues remains our top priority. We’ve taken time to re-imagine the experience with the highest possible health and safety standards. Here is our commitment to each other:
HAND HYGIENE, MASKS & GLOVES
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available in all public areas.
- Guests and colleagues are required to wear face masks in all public areas including when entering and exiting the hotel. We are happy to provide masks to guests should they need one.
- As additional precautions our colleagues wear gloves at all times and wash hands at regular intervals. All colleagues receive a temperature check upon arriving at work.
CLEANING & SANITATION
- We clean and disinfect all high-touch areas in public spaces hourly— this includes tabletop surfaces, handles, handrails, elevator buttons and more.
- Stayover housekeeping service has been suspended. Upon vacancy, rooms are thoroughly cleaned using industrial grade disinfectant. Our team cleans all high-touch areas—such as door handles, light switches, TV remotes, thermostats, phones and nightstands—as well as bathrooms with added vigilance.
- “Clean Seal” stickers add an extra measure of assurance by indicating a room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned.
- Guests and colleagues are required to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from others at all times.
- Elevator occupancy is limited to no more than one party at any time.
Service at a Distance
- Our colleagues are trained to deliver contact-less service, including touch-less check-in, check-out and ongoing help as needed.
- To minimize in-room contact, our team will not enter a guest room if a guest is present except under emergency circumstances.
- Our hotels are locked around the clock, with access limited to guests with current reservations.
- Guests ordering from outside restaurants are required to select curbside pickup or contactless delivery.
Our Food and Drink
In following community guidelines, our &pizza shop, Hive Bar and Rooftop have adjusted their operations. Check here for their up to date information on opening and closing times.
DC at a Distance
We updated our Hive Guide to include a selection of our favorite local picks to ensure you still get a touch of DC. Keeping you distanced not disconnected.
We are here for you 24/7. If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call at (202)-849-8499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.